Sunday, July 12, 2009

Smokers face increased risk, longer recovery time after surgery



I had had habit of smoking for 2 years . smoking gives relax time. But there is much bad information to Smokers. This article reinforce more risk of smoking. Especially, this is serious problem. I have many friends who keep smoking habit. They are included a person who was operated recently. So I had interesting. We should know about risk. After that, people should judge either keep smoking habit or not. Anyway , I learned that smoker became more hard to keep smoking. This is not a problem which either smoking is good or bad.


The source from here.

4 comments:

  1. I heard the bad things about smoking. There are some friends who are smoking. I want my them quit them for their health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha interested artical. if you can, could you please give me the link of this one. we must tell all our friends who are smoker now. expecially, in our class, we have a smoking club. it is not both good for thei health and environment

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you gahee,

    I think so.I have many friends who smoke.I worry about their helth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi haiyenna

    of couse, you can use link of this one.maybe, smoking peple understand about helth prpblem. so, you could play something sach as activity, recreation or go to dinner with them. that is one good solution to dicsease their smoking time.

    ReplyDelete